IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR RELAX SALT ROOMS CLIENTS:
Relax Salt Rooms is temporarily closed. We will reopen when we feel it is safe for our guests.
For the safety of our guests and staff moving forward Relax Salt Rooms will only take appointments that are scheduled in advance over the phone. Our lobby will not be open to the general public. We are no longer taking walk ins. If you are in need of a session please call ahead to book.
As things are constantly changing at a fast rate this too may change. Thank you!
Due to the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak and the absolute need to take appropriate measures to protect ourselves, our loved ones, our neighbors, and our guests, Relax Salt Rooms will be changing how we operate. This is to ensure we are using all available protective measures that keep our clients safe and still allow us to remain in business.
After doing research and staying informed we have decided to make some additional changes to our existing protocol as well as add new protocols into place. We still do not know the full impact of what the coronavirus can do. Salt is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, and builds immune systems. But this is a new strain and we are taking extra precautions until we know what we are dealing with.
- All neck warmer pillowcases are removed after every guest and sanitized. All neck warmers are kept in a warmer between sessions that heat to 150 degrees.
- All blankets are washed after every use.
- Throughout the day/end of day the chairs in salt room are wiped down with Benefect CD33GL Decon 30. This has always been a procedure due to the sensitivity of our guests with Cystic Fibrosis, COPD, etc.
- All toys cleaned with Benefect CD33GL Decon 30 after every child’s room session.
- Our adult room will only seat 4 people at a time. If we have a session that is currently booked for more than 4 we will be calling guests to move people around.
- Our booking system can only book one child in the room at a time. If you want to bring siblings, please book for one child and you are welcome to bring the second in.
- Chairs are now cleaned after every session with the Benefect CD33GL Decon 30.
- All surfaces, door handles, knobs, etc are wiped down during sessions all day long.
What you can do to help:
- If you have traveled to a ‘hot spot’ please stay home
- If you feel even the slightest bit sick please stay home
- If you have chronic cough (associated with asthma, COPD, etc) or special circumstances please call us so we can help you get your session booked.
- Take time to care for yourselves and be kind to others going through this.
We appreciate all the community support we have received so far. As things change quickly so may our status so please check back with us regularly. Thank you for continuing to boost your immune system, cleanse and open your respiratory system, and detox with us!